Blitz Media Studios is serious about protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website. You or Your means you as a participant in or as a user of the BlitzMediaStudios.com website. We or Our or Us means BlitzMediaStudios.com. Our site means BlitzMediaStudios.com
SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION? When you purchase something from our site, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. This enables us to both fulfill and support the products you purchase. When you browse our site, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system so we can better improve the experience for all our users. Email marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about new products, free and premium content (i.e. blog posts, YouTube videos, reports / white-papers, etc.), and special events.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason (i.e. newsletter subscription and marketing messages), we will ask you directly for your expressed consent and provide you with an opportunity to withdraw your consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on an “unsubscribe” link which is offered at the bottom of every email we send. You may also withdraw your consent anytime, by contacting us at support@BlitzMediaStudios.com or Calling us at: 469-294-6680 or mailing us at BMS 3498 Chesapeake Drive Frisco, Texas 75034.
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service. Also, if our site is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that they may continue to sell and support our products and services.
IMPORTANT: We do not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third parties, including but not limited to advertisers, strategic partners or vendors. Again, we take your privacy very seriously.
SECTION 5 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
SECTION 6 – SECURITY To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 – COOKIES Blitz Media Studios and BlitzMediaStudios.com utilizes cookies to create a more customized experience for our users and customers. For example, we use a login cookie so members do not have to re-enter their username and password each time they return to our site We also use tracking pixels (i.e. Google Analytics) to aid in measuring and tracking where our website traffic is coming from and to track the performance of our site. Finally, we use remarking pixels from Facebook and Google to aid in customized, targeted followup advertising.
SECTION 8 – AGE OF CONSENT By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at support@BlitzMediaStudios.com or by mail at BMS 3498 Chesapeake Drive Frisco, Texas 75034 United States of America, or simply call: 469-294-6680.
WE UPDATED OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS ON JANUARY 1, 2019.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS By accessing, downloading, installing, or using the BMS Media Services, whether or not you become a registered user (“User”, “You”, “Yourself”, “Your”), You agree to be bound by these Terms, which You acknowledge that You have read and understood. We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms at any time. You must review these Terms at https://BlitzmediaStudios.com/terms-and-conditions/on a regular basis to keep Yourself informed of any changes.
2. EARNINGS AND INCOME DISCLAIMER: Blitz Media Studios can not and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools, platforms or strategies. What we can guarantee is your satisfaction with our service. Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any of our content is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced, or on any of our sites, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered as assured earnings, or exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance. Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor before acting on this or any information related to your business or finances. You alone are responsible and accountable for your choices, actions and results in life, and by your registration or business with Blitz Media Studios, you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance. Hours of Operation
Blitz media Studios office is open Monday – Friday 9a.m. - 4p.m. cst We close for all government observed holidays. These policies and procedures apply to all Blitz Media Studios products or transactions or any other site owned by Blitz Media Studios that includes a link to this page. Blitz Media Studios www.BlitzMediaStudios.com
Billing and Shipping Address must be the same as the shipping address. Due to credit card procedures, we cannot ship to a different address than we bill to, if applicable.
3. Subscriptions and Digital Products Your Blitz Media membership if applicable will continue month-to-month unless and until you cancel your membership or we terminate it. You must have Internet access and provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment to use any Blitz Media service if applicable. We will bill the monthly membership fee to the payment method used when signing up unless updated or changed by subscriber. You must cancel your membership before it renews each month in order to avoid billing of the next month’s membership fees to your Payment Method. Monthly Subscriptions: You have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the original purchase to request a refund for your Blitz Media monthly subscription. Any refund request after the THIRTY (30) DAY time limit will not be processed. You may cancel at any time after the initial THIRTY (30) Days has passed.
Annual Subscriptions: For yearly subscription purchases, you have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the original purchase to request a refund for your Blitz Media Studios yearly subscription. Any refunds requests after 30 days will be prorated by the amount of time remaining under the original yearly subscription period. Example: If you purchase a yearly subscription in January of this year and you decide you want a refund 6 months from the purchase date, you’re prorated refund would be 50% of the purchase price. Excessive returns will not be accepted. Refunds will not be given to any one customer for one specific product more than twice. There is an unlimited amount of orders that a customer can place for one specific product, but the money back guarantee is void after a customer has used it for one specific product more than twice. To ensure that your product is not lost or damaged, we strongly recommend sending the product certified mail with a tracking number. If we do not receive the product back and the customer does not have proof that the product was returned we cannot issue a refund. Valid proof of returning a product includes: delivery confirmation or signature required via USPS. If the customer has delivery confirmation or signature required, then a full refund will be issued. Due to loss or missing or slow mail, we will honor any package that is postmarked for up to one year after the purchase of the product.
4. Terms of Subscription Renewal We will continue to bill your Payment Method on a monthly basis for your membership fee until you cancel. To cancel your subscription submit a request to due so at firstname.lastname@example.org. Monthly Blitz media Studio Subscriptions automatically renew each month at the stated retail price until the subscription buyer notifies the company that they wish to cancel. Please refer to Returns & Subscription Cancellations section of the Terms of Service page. Yearly Blitz Media Studios Subscribers will be notified via email prior to renewal with the option to renew at the original yearly price. If the subscriber does NOT notify the company that they wish to continue at the yearly price, the subscribers account will revert to the monthly price automatically.
5. Blitz Media Studios Certifications and Courses You have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the original purchase to review the training and preview any course offered by Blitz Media Studios. Any refund requests after the THIRTY (30) DAY time limit will not be processed. No refunds will be processed after the final exam has been started.
6. Live Events The events, information, and speakers listed on our Sites are subject to change without notification.
You have THIRTY (30) Days prior to the event to request a full refund of your ticket price or seat deposit. Any request after the THIRTY (30) DAY time limit will not be processed. Any unused tickets will be forfeited and are not transferable to another event. TICKET HOLDERS MAY NOT SELL, OFFER FOR SALE, OFFER AT AUCTIONS, RESELL, DONATE, ACT AS COMMERCIAL AGENT FOR ANOTHER PARTY OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER THEIR TICKETS IN ANY WAY WITHOUT THE SPECIFIC PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF BLITZ MEDIA STUDIOS.
7.1 Ticket Transfers Ticket transfers will not be processed THIRTY (30) Days prior to the event.
A $50 transfer fee will be applied to all ticket transfers.
7.2 Process for Guest Tickets Transfers Once a Ticket purchase is confirmed, the Ticket Purchaser may only change the assignment of the Guests accompanying him a maximum of 2 times and using the Tickets that he purchased by: Submitting a Guest Ticket Transfer Request: the Ticket Purchaser must submit a transfer request to email@example.com
7.3 Ticket Resales If a Ticket Purchaser cannot use all of the Tickets that he has purchased, the Ticket Purchaser will have the opportunity to submit to Blitz Media Studios a formal request for the resale of the Tickets he no longer wants via the Blitz Media Studios support team, so that the support team can try to resell the Tickets to another attendee. Unlike the Guest Transfer policy, the Ticket Purchaser will not have to provide a reason for the Ticket Resale request. There is no guarantee that demand for Tickets will result in the Tickets being resold. If the Ticket Purchaser’s Tickets are not resold, no resale proceeds will be returned to the Ticket Purchaser.
8. Live Streams Refunds will only be provided in situations where the customer is unable to watch the Livestream due to technical issues. Refunds will only be considered and processed on the first day of each respective event.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. THE Blitz Media Studios AND ALL CONTENT AND SOFTWARE ASSOCIATED THEREWITH, OR ANY OTHER FEATURES OR FUNCTIONALITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE BLITZ MEDIA STUDIOS LIVE STREAM, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. Blitz Media Studios DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE Blitz Media Studios LIVE STREAM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
Blitz Media Studios is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or redemption to be received by Blitz Media Studios on account of technical problems or traffic congestion online or on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to customer’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading or streaming any materials consistent with this agreement or subsequent use of any Blitz Media Studios owned web properties. If, for any reason, the stream is not capable of running online as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Blitz Media Studios which threatens or corrupts or adversely affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of a live stream offer, Blitz Media Studios reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend the offer and/or any subscription. ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS OFFER MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, Blitz Media Studios WILL DISQUALIFY YOUR ATTEMPTED REDEMPTION AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. Your Account You agree to provide accurate and complete information when you register with, and as you use, the Blitz Media Studios you agree to update your account information to keep it accurate and complete. You agree that Blitz Media Studios may store and use the information you provide for use in maintaining and billing fees to your Account.
9.1 Access to Previous Purchases As an accommodation to you, subsequent to acquiring Blitz Media Studios Training you may download previously acquired training (when available) onto any Associated Device. Some Blitz Media training or services that you previously acquired may not be available for subsequent download or access at any given time, and Blitz Media Studios shall have no liability to you in such event. As you may not be able to subsequently download certain previously-acquired content or training, once you download an item, it is your responsibility not to lose, destroy, or damage it, and you may want to back it up. Blitz Media Studios reserves the right to change content options (including eligibility for particular features) or remove access without notice to any previously purchased training or content that is no longer valid or deemed out of date.
10. Social Media Groups and Communities Business owners of all levels are welcome here. We have community members of all skill and experience levels, from college students to entrepreneurs to multi-million dollar enterprises. We want people to feel safe when using our groups and forums. For that reason, we’ve developed a set of community guidelines, outlined below. These policies will help you understand what type of sharing is allowed in our private groups and communities, and what type of content may be reported to us and removed. Because of the diversity of our global community, please keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable or disturbing to you may not violate our community guidelines. Business owners of all levels are welcome here. We have members of all skill and experience levels, from college students to entrepreneurs to multi-million dollar enterprises. Keep it respectful; Comments that are inappropriately negative, rude, or attacking will be deleted, removed, or we will ask you to revise your thoughts. Everyone is here to learn and grow, so anything violating that will be removed. No pitching to the group. We have a strict ‘no shopping for customers’ policy in our groups. This includes pointing people to blog posts with your offers/affiliate offers and publicly asking members to join your own Facebook groups or communities. Be cautious of unsolicited private messages to group members. If we get multiple complaints that you or someone else is using private messages to make unsolicited pitches to members, you may be asked to leave. You should view the group as your peers, not your leads. No gated content. Content posted in the groups cannot be used to harvest leads in any way. If you need a feedback or a review, post the direct PDF, document, or screenshot. Don’t require people to opt-in to view. Respect confidentiality Content gathered in our online community groups cannot be collected, repackaged, and/or shared outside the group. Every member of our communities has a right to privacy and the right to feel safe that their questions, answers, and experiences remain privy to group members only. Keep it on topic We reserve the right to remove posts based on off-topic content or offensive content. Partnering with other members Access to this group does not mean that Blitz Media Studios endorses anyone’s products or services. Please be cautious and do your due diligence when partnering with anyone in the group – don’t assume everyone is trustworthy. If you are looking for help implementing the training that BlitzMedia Studios teaches, we may provide a list of (vetted) partners through Certified Partner program. Report posts that are breaking group policies Due to the large amount of people in our groups and communities, it’s sometimes difficult for us to catch everything. If you see a post that is questionable, please report it, tag our community manager in the comments, or reach out to our community manger directly via private message so our team can review them. Breaking the rules Three warnings for rule-breaking behavior will result in a 7-day removal from the group. After the 7 day period, you are welcome to rejoin the group on a 30-day probation. If you break the rules again during your probation, you will be permanently removed from the community or group.
11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY You agree that Blitz Media Studios including but not limited to Blitz media Studios Products and services, graphics, user interface, audio clips, video clips, editorial content, templates and the scripts and software used to implement Blitz media Studios Services, contains proprietary information and material that is owned by Blitz Media Studios and/or its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright. You agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the Blitz media Studios Services in compliance with this Agreement. No portion of the Blitz Media Studios may be reproduced in any form or by any means, without expressed written permission from Blitz media Studios. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Blitz Media Studios Services in any manner, and you shall not exploit the Blitz Media Studios brand in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including, but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, Blitz Media Studios and its licensors reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any Blitz Media Studios products, content, or other materials comprising a part of the Blitz Media Studios brand at any time without notice. In no event will Blitz Media Studios be liable for making these changes. Blitz Media Studios may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain features or portions of Blitz Media Studios, in any case and without notice or liability.
All copyrights in and to Blitz Media Studios (including the compilation of content, postings, links to other Internet resources, and descriptions of those resources) and related software are owned by Blitz Media Studios and/or its licensors, who reserve all their rights in law and equity. THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR ANY PART OF Blitz Media Studios EXCEPT FOR USE OF Blitz Media Studios AS PERMITTED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND INFRINGES ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
Blitz Media Studios and the Blitz Media Studios logo, and other Blitz Media Studios trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with Blitz Media Studios are soon to be trademarks or registered trademarks of Blitz Media Studios in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with Blitz media Studios may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks and any use of such trademarks.
Personal Checks All returned check will be charged a $50 USD return check fee. Checks and money orders must be sent in US funds.
Customer Service: If you have questions or comments regarding Blitz Media Studios products, please email us at support@BlitzMedia Studios or call 469-294-6680.